Thursday, November 24, 2011

Turkey Day!!

I absolutely love the holiday season! My parents drove up yesterday and took my brother and I skiing! It was incredible for preseason snow.  It was a tad bit icy and I had a hard time skiing down the slopes at first, but I found out that after 3 and 1/2 years of not skiing, I've still got it :) I may not be as good as my parents, but I'm getting there! I am exhausted though.  Skiing keeps you in shape! I was glad to ski, but I'm not going to lie, finally taking off all my snow gear afterwards felt great.  I can't wait for the rest of the mountain resorts to open up and ski on some fresh powder! :) Maybe I will survive the snow!

Today was incredible! I slept in until about 11 after my intense day yesterday and then my dad picked me up and took me to my cousins house for Thanksgiving.  I played with all my little cousins before lunch and loved it.  We jumped on the trampoline and had tickle fights galore.  Then, the food was ready and we feasted! The food was so freaking good! I was full after only one plate, but I made room for chocolate pie and pumpkin cheese cake! My family bonded and it was great.  We are all currently either on a computer or looking through ads for Black Friday! I love this! We'll all be staying up all night and then shopping for all the good deals. I can't wait! Although I must admit, I miss Taylor, but being with my family is what I needed more than anything! I am so blessed to have them!

No comments:

Post a Comment